Thursday 28 March 2013

Perfect in every way

Dear Gracie,

Today you are one week old, both Daddy and I can't believe how quick this past week has gone. It feels like you were just born yesterday. You have changed our world's and we love you more than words could ever describe. I look at you and cry happy tears sometimes because you are so perfect in every way and I'm blown away that we created you and that I'm your MUMMY! 

You look like your Daddy in almost every way, everyone says you are a "little William". You do have my lips though (in your ultra sound I could see how beautiful your lips were and I said that you would have perfect lips, and  you do). You have lots of dark hair (when I seen you for the first time I couldn't believe how much hair you had, I got so excited and all of a sudden I had more energy to continue bringing you into this big world). Your tiny fingers are so perfect with beautiful long nail beds that are perfectly manicured and you have long narrow feet. Some say having long feet means your going to be tall but we will see. being taller than me though won't be hard!!! Your little ears are so petite and perfect and match perfectly with your nose, your nose is just like Daddy's. Did I mention you are perfect in every way!!! Daddy and I could sit and stare at you all day, especially when you are peacefully sleeping. Gammy says your so distracting because we all get distracted with how perfect you are. 

I pray that you will ALWAYS know how much we love you and ask God that He will guide us with wisdom to be the best parents we can be. We pray that you will always know who your Papa Jesus is and always let Him hold your hand through your journey. May you fall in love with Him more and more and always know where your rightful place is, as a daughter of the most high. 

I want to cherish every moment with as this past week has already flown by and it makes me upset not to embrace every facial expression. Daddy says you have many facial expressions like me. 

I want you to know that we have the most amazing family and friends around that will always love, guide, cherish, nurture and protect you as you get older. You will be blessed by them all and you will bless them with you presence. 

It is so beautiful to see Daddy and you together. He loves you so much and I can see you being "Daddy's girl". Daddy is so amazed by you and he just stares at you all day. He has never held something to small and fragile. Seeing Daddy and you together bonding melts my heart. 

We are both blown away by your beauty and again words can't describe this new love. You will always be my baby girl and pretty lady.









Love forever
your Mummy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Our beautiful little Baby G....OMG...she is too perfectly distracting...lol

    ReplyDelete