Friday 20 December 2013

She holds beauty

I have to document this moment down. I never want to forget...

Christmas is just 5 days away and I just received the best Christmas present that my heart could desire.

My baby girl and I were slow dancing to Christmas music in our lounge room. She had the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen, she giggled away as we twirled and spun around and every now and then her little head would fall and rest on my shoulder as we continued to dance. My day, week, month and year were all wrapped up and handed to me at once, while dancing with my baby girl. It was spontaneous and one of those moments that made me tear up. I literally felt my heart get bigger but at the same time melt from the beauty that she holds. This special moment I will treasure forever. She is my beauty.

Merry Christmas

Love Will, Emma and Gracie
xoxo


1 comment: